A sampling of articles on agents and submitting
- You've Written a Novel. Now What?
- Getting Your Work Ready for Submission
- The Spit Shine: Things to Check Before You Submit
- Not My Type: Formatting Your Manuscript
- Do Mistakes in Our Submissions Hurt Us?
- Novels Outside the Mainstream
- The Hunt is On! How to Find an Agent
- What to Do When An Agent Calls
- Are We Done Yet? How Do You Know if You're Finished?
- I Quit: When to Give Up on a Novel
- Taking Control: Revising From Agent or Editor Feedback
- Silence After the Partial Request—What is the Agent NOT Saying?
- A Q&A With Nelson Literary Agency's Anita Mumm
- Are Writing Contests and Book Reviews Worth It?
- Your Writing Questions Answered: The Query and Submission Round-Up
- Worth the Trip: My Road to Publication
- Query Quest: My Journey to Agent Land
See all articles on submitting
See all articles on agents