Writers have more publishing options than ever before and it's important to understand those options so you can make the best choice about your publishing career. Traditional houses, small presses, digital only, self publishing--and those options continue to grow. There's no one path to take anymore, and personal preference plays a large role in a writer's publishing decision.
The Indie Author Series runs on Thursdays.
A sampling of the Indie Author articles
- Understanding Your Ebook Formatting Options
- The Value of a Good Proofreader
- Backmatter: Are You Making the Most of Your Digital Shelf Space?
- Are You Good Enough? Evaluating Whether You're Really Ready to Self-Publish
- Lessons Learned from Self-Publishing
See all Indie Author Series articles