More information on stakes
- What's at Stake? How Do You Make Readers Care About Your Story?
- Why Quieter Stakes Are Easier to Plot With
- The One-Two Punch: Creating Conflict and Raising the Stakes
- Making the Most of the Worst That Can Happen: Plotting for the Thrill
- Up, Up, and Away! Raising the Stakes
- Raising the Stakes: Revising to Keep Readers Reading
- Guest Author Aimee Salter: Revising to Raise the Stakes
- Decisions, Decisions: Character Choices That Matter
- Fundamental Check: Do Your Scenes Have What They Need?
- Goal - Conflict - Stakes. Why You Need All Three
- So What? Making Readers Care
- Up the Stakes by Narrowing the Focus
See all articles on stakes
Related topics: conflict, goals, motivation, tension